Monday, January 4, 2010

small talk in the clinic


Yesterday i was passing by a clinic in Sunway metro, and i saw an Indian couple was having small talk with each other...it is a common thing but it actually brings back quite some of my old memories...precious ones...

When a person is concern about another person, it can be easily tell the moment you look at their eyes; and i saw it from the eyes of the Indian girl, glaring on the guy when they are talking...What's more better than knowing someone cares about you when you are weak...is priceless...i would trade anything for it

Is weird, but somehow clinic and falling sick is like a taboo in my family...We will not admit the sickness is bothering us, and we won't step in to the clinic unless we are seriously very ill...well at least i remember i always get scolding when i fall sick...but the truth is, i kinda like falling sick...because somehow...it is only then i feel like my family do care

A day, when i was in secondary 3, i was having on and off fever for about 3 plus days, and on the fourth day the fever gotten worst...i felt like the room is spinning around and i couldn't stop it...it felt like the motion sickness you have after ten rounds of roller coaster while just lying on the sofa. I couldn't stand it anymore i called my dad(that time i wasn't living with my dad anymore), and he took me to the clinic. At then before my turn to see the doc, we were having some small conversation, exchanging our current status. Although still baring with the dizziness, it strikes me that i haven't have this type of small talk for quite some time...I don't know what's he been doing and he don't even know what class i'm in or who am i hanging out with...then he started nagging me about my unhealthy sleeping pattern, diet and so on and on...but it was kinda clear that at that moment, when i look at him, he seems worried...Is like the same look like when i was very young, and he kiss me on the cheek and ask me to sleep...even when our distance is pulling us apart, there are somethings that remains the same...The anger i have for him during then was magically wipe off at that moment

Another visit to the clinic was when i'm secondary upper six, when suddenly my body have allergic reaction to god knows what, causing my eyes lid to sore till i can't really see(that's a very big thing cos my eyes is quite big!) and i can't feel my muscles. That time was very late at night and i was struggling to get to my phone, suddenly my third bro came back and was shocked to saw me kinda crawling on the floorXD first thing...it is kinda rare to see him at home, i mean very once in a blue moon type of rare...That night he magically showed up and brought me to the clinic just in time...the doctor say that the allergy couldn't have gotten worst in just hour and might cause my life(wa! reli ke doc...allergy only wor...). We also chat some a bit in the clinic, and apparently that's only thing i can remember about him that year~_~" He do mention that whenever needed, or any emergency, i can contact him right away...and honestly...i never thought of contacting him as an option during what so ever time.

Can see that the clinic trip kinda save our breaking apart relationship...those are the memories that keep me believing that even though we don't talk to each other, don't see each other; we still care for one another...we are not completely alone...well...maybe only literally~_~"

p.s. somethings you guys say that is funny i can blur off(or stun) anywhere, but the fact is this are the things that is going through my mind in that moment...to type it out use up half an hour...and this is what going on in that few seconds "stun"

No comments:

Post a Comment