Tuesday, January 26, 2010

work

recently i have been working every weekend,
and go to school on weekdays..duh..
feeling extremely tired...kinda restless
it feels like hell never ends..
and my body and mind is tearing apart



today i skip class again
thinking that i really need time to recharge
then dinner time i went burger king with my dad
and we have a small talk..



okie...d small talk r usually very heavy topics
he started saying about the stories of successful people
including the example of my third bro
saying how they love their work and give their best in what they do and stuff

kinda hit me thou..
work can be pleasurable
study can be pleasurable
funny thing is that i never think that way
and i bet quite a lot of people think that way too

focus on everything you do, you will have extra time
put your heart in everything you do, you will appreciate every second



i have been treating job and studies the wrong way..
but i think...that's kinda normal
when thinking about it
when mostly we talk to colleagues
mostly the easiest opening is to say how sucky your job today
best opening, guarantee a lot of response

but seriously, now when i realize
i can't live my life like this
if i hate my studies, i only have 2 days in a week to look forward
same applies to my future work,
if i hate my work, i only have 2 day in a week to look forward
if i love it, i have 7 days to look forward



so from now, everyday is a good day!
beary hope it will be like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment