Wednesday, October 19, 2011

shy away



maybe in the beginning,
we have to hide some of our thoughts and actions
because it will provoke others
and in order to be accepted, we either fake it or hide our true feelings.

I envy people who can speak up their mind, and stand very firm for their thoughts and feelings...
I never learnt to be that way...so i am not...
but why not?

i find it hard to speak of love and hate...
will i want to spend my life in the way that, till the end of the day...no one actually remember me for who i am, but just what i compromise to be?
that is pathetic! not to mention very depressing...

I'm trying to break that invisible wall. I am who i am, and I will only be what i want to be :)
for those people for speak their mind, i salute you!
for those people who shy away, i hope you will join me:)

come come!

No comments:

Post a Comment