Friday, October 28, 2011

aftermath



I'm lazy to think,
lazy to move,
whenever i feel something...i just let it die off
last time letting a feeling die off is very easy
it seems to get easier and easier....
well, that's what you get with years of practice

i think i never truly sincere....even though i try my best
but it seems like, i'm just forcing something in
now....even this shell don't want to take in any more crap....

when people are used to a momentum, they seldom want to change
sober seems very frightening for now,
but i know...I'm killing me softly, especially when I'm doing nothing
if people eventually die, even wonder what you will leave behind?
this is my life...i have to keep reminding myself
I'm not watching a movie, this is my life, what you wanna do with it?

this is the aftermath of watching an emotional triggering movie,
and this is me forcing myself to speak our my feeling so i can get a good night sleep
but unfortunately, i never master words...
as crappy as it is, this is what i can do..
i hope i can pick up the phone and call someone,
but i know...no one wanna hear a sad ordinary story

there is no big plot, just raw feelings...we have our moments..
feel free to call me though if you have any problems^^

1 comment:

  1. "no one wanna hear a sad ordinary story", i did feel that too whenever I got problem. May, i guess we are the same, I am holding my key but just cannot step forward to open the door; you are holding a multiple-function key where you can open few doors but you only can choose one at one time. What about you push me forward and I will choose either one for you? LOL

    ReplyDelete